The Qatari Club for Career Guidance “Tawjeeh”
To establish an overarching umbrella that embraces career guidance counselors in the state of Qatar.
Building an effective communication network and forging ties among career guidance counselors in the state of Qatar.
- To advance the “Qatar National Vision 2030” strategy in terms of expanding professional opportunities and developing Qatari human capital.
- Creating a digital platform that brings together counselors, researchers, academics, field workers, parents, and others with an interest in career guidance, with the aim of facilitating their access to state-of-the-art resources and information.
- Incentivizing the exchange of knowledge and expertise among members of the club, and experts in the field.
- Representing club members at international forums specialized in career guidance.
- Providing certified training programs in cooperation with institutions operating both in Qatar and overseas, to further improve the qualifications of the club and community members.
- Organizing activities, events, and programs that support career guidance efforts in the state of Qatar.
- Promoting and developing a career guidance culture in the state of Qatar.
All members must abide by the following principles:
- Cooperation: Instilling the values of teamwork and active participation, while providing support for fellow members, and promoting cultural diversity.
- Professionalism: to operate professionally in line with ethical norms and standards, while striving to support all segments of the Qatari community achieve their career and life goals.
- Innovation: presenting novel ideas and practices that create further opportunities for cooperation between club members and career guidance partners in the country.
- Responsibility: to show a sense of responsibility and commitment towards the club and the community.
- Integrity: to act with honesty and sincerity, and to uphold ethical standards inside and outside of the club.
Requirements for Membership:
- To be a career guidance counselor or to have an interest in the discipline.
- To be a resident of the state of Qatar.
- To fulfill the requirements stated in the membership application.
The Qatari Club for Career Guidance Membership Tiers:
|Career guidance counselors or members interested in the discipline.
|Members with at least 5 years of experience in career guidance or who have completed the “Career Advisor Training Course (CATC)”.
|Members with a university degree in career guidance from an accredited university or those who have completed the “Facilitating Career Development (FCP)” training program offered by the “Qatar Career Development Center”.
|Silver tier members who have volunteered for at least 25 hours of career counseling sessions.
|Silver tier members who have volunteered for at least 50 hours of career counseling sessions through QCDC programs.
|Decision makers or innovative pioneers in the field of career guidance in the state of Qatar.
- Gold and Platinum memberships are subject to annual review and renewal.